Christ Episcopal School
“Inspiring Minds to Learn, Hearts to Love, Hands to Serve.”
Christ Episcopal School (CES) offers children a unique educational experience. Our program combines the challenge of a rigorous academic curriculum with the support and teachings of a caring, Christian community. Our goal is to foster the development of the whole child: mind, body and spirit.
Christ Episcopal School is "the little school with a big heart." Our focus is on three main values:
1. Academic excellence and engagement: Our class sizes are kept small to promote student-teacher engagement in the classroom. Our students excel in most academic benchmarks and attend the best independent schools and public school magnets after they graduate.
2. Warm, inclusive community: We welcome and affirm families of all backgrounds and faiths. Our families enjoy close relationships with teachers, administrators, and other families.
3. Values-driven character education: We are intentional about our character development, using our Episcopal roots as the guideline for our character traits.
- Preschool 2s - 8th grade
- Small class sizes (average 10:1 ratio)
- Active student-teacher engagement
- Focus on character development (Chapel and Cardinal Character programs)
- Service Learning Projects
- Signature programs including STEAM, theater-performing arts, Chapel Partners, and others
CES has recently revised its bylaws to reflect its diversity and to be more in keeping with its role as a ministry of Christ Episcopal Church.