Communications & Marketing
Christ Church is committed to informing and engaging with parishioners and prospective members in ways that strengthen our parish community and make known the love of Christ. Our communications and marketing activities strive to faithfully reflect the vitality, mission and ministries of Christ Church.
The Communications Committee, in partnership with clergy, staff and other ministries, provides strategic guidance and hands-on implementation of church communications activities. These include:
- Christ Church Website – includes visitor information, calendar of worship services and ministry activities, ministry descriptions, sermon recordings, and more.
- Facebook Page – “Like” us on Facebook to stay connected with Christ Church and our parish community. We welcome contributions to promote church ministry activities.
- The Angelus monthly newsletter
- Advertising & Publicity – We produce brochures and flyers and have begun experimenting with traditional and web-based advertising.
- Multimedia – We record Sunday sermons for online posting and have produced promotional videos about Christ Church.
We welcome anyone interested to participate. We are particularly in need of individuals with marketing or public relations expertise to help guide our advertising and publicity efforts.
The church’s monthly newsletter, The Angelus, is an essential resource for staying informed about events and activities at Christ Church. The Angelus features a note from the Rector, articles from various church ministries, and a calendar of events.
We invite parishioners to submit articles about church ministry activities.
Sign up to receive a print copy of The Angelus by mail, or help the church reduce costs by opting to receive the PDF electronic format by email.
To sign up to receive The Angelus, contact:
Church office - (301) 762-2191, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Angeliers meet monthly to assemble the hard copy version of The Angelus and prepare it for mailing.