A Message to Consignors:
The Consignment staff reviews consignment accounts on a regular basis.
Our policy is that consignment accounts will be closed after 6 months of inactivity.
- An account is considered inactive for any one of the following conditions, during a 6th month period:
- A consignor does not come in at all.
- A consignor comes very infrequently, less than once or twice a month.
- Many items are rejected by volunteers (quality, cleanliness, value).
- Many items do not sell, even at a discounted price.
- A consignor receives a check only in January &/or July, when all checks under $5 are written.
Please contact the store if you have any questions about your account.
Donna Wolohojian, Manager
Updated April 2018
* * * *
The Bargain Box will be accepting a limited number of new consignors in the fall of 2018.
New consignors must register to attend one information meeting. Meetings will start promptly at 1 pm and end no later than 2 pm. Meetings will be held at the store, Thursday and Friday, November 1st and 2nd.
Please contact Donna Wolohojian at The Bargain Box to register for one of the orientation meetings.