A Message to Consignors:
REMINDER TO CONSIGNORS
The Consignment staff frequently reviews consignment accounts. The Bargain Box policy is that consignment accounts will be closed after 6 months of inactivity. An account is considered inactive for any one of the following conditions during a 6 month period:
- A consignor does not come in at all
- A consignor comes very infrequently, less than once or twice a month.
- Many items are rejected by volunteers (quality, cleanliness, value)
- Many items do not sell, even at a discounted price.
- A consignor receives checks only when checks for under $5 are written. (January, April, July and October)
Please contact the store if you have any questions about your account.
Donna Wolohojian, Manager
Updated April 2019
* * * *
The Bargain Box will be accepting a limited number of new consignors in the fall of 2019.
Please contact Donna Wolohojian at The Bargain Box if you are interested in becoming a consignor