We welcome your donations of new and gently used clothing, jewelry, books, toys, and household items, Monday through Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. We give a receipt for tax purposes.
We also welcome shopping bags, paper or plastic, all sizes!
We cannot accept and cannot sell the following:
- Children's used car seats
- Reader's Digest condensed books
- Outdated travel guides and "news" magazines
- Computers and computer monitors
- Record players and/or Records
- Television sets
- Upholstered furniture
- Window shades and Venetian blinds
- Medicine and medical equipment (crutches, walkers, blood pressure gauges)
- Exercise equipment: stationery bikes, rowing machines
- Golf clubs and golf bags
- Skis, ski boots, ski poles